Honey, Honey and Vanilla Milk from Madagascar! Synonym for nectar of the gods, Intensive elixir has all the attributes of a delicious both delicious and cosmetic delight! With its exceptional qualities of regeneration and nourishment, the maternal sweetener acts as a panacea against skin aging. It is a powerful remineralizing, with the richest composition of growth hormones and minerals. Honey brings a great contribution to the firmness and vitality of the tissues, being a healing, antibiotic and vitaminizing excellence. And, for the added pleasure of the bearer, Intensive elixir has a composition of exotic vanilla richness of Madagascar, a true olfactory and aphrodisiac stimulant.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
• Strong antioxidant, helps smooth smooth lines and reduces the risk of wrinkles in the future
• Panthenol, or provitamin B5, is recognized for the soothing, repaired, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect of the skin, commonly used in capillary applications for strengthening and embellishing hair and skin
• Hyaluronic acid helps to retain water and provides moisture to the collagen and elastin fibers. It has also been shown that hyaluronic acid helps to heal wounds more quickly and scarring scars
Extract aloe vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract)
• Aloe Vera grows in mild climates where temperatures do not go down for a long time below 0 degrees and can be recognized by the fleshy leaves of lance, which grow directly from the ground with the saw-toothed edges.
• For therapeutic purposes, both sow and aloe vera gel are used, but an essential condition must be fulfilled, namely: the leaves are only collected when the plant is 2-3 years old. Seva leaks when the leaf is cut, and the gel comes from cells rich in mucilage in the leaf core.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, healing and cooling properties of the area where it is applied, aloe vera is very useful in treating the skin and its problems.
• In the form of creams, lotions, gels, it can relieve pain caused by insect bites, relieves acne and burns caused by excessive sun exposure, attenuates the wrinkles, quickly heals small cuts and scratches, speeding up the skin’s regeneration process.
Vanilla essential oil (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil)
The properties of vanilla oil
• Dry and very smooth emollient with a pleasant feeling on the skin
• it is not occlusive or comedogenic
• slightly absorbed by the skin without leaving a fat film
• promotes the penetration of active substances into the skin
• Helps maintain skin hydration
• satin, softening
• Increases the elasticity of the skin
Laptisor de matca (Royal Jelly)
• The royal jelly, also known as “bees’ milk, is distinguished by a variety of health and beauty benefits. Royal royal jelly is only sold in its natural form because it can not be duplicated in any laboratory because of its complicated chemical structure. The secret of royal jelly, a substance produced by young bees, consists in the variety but also the density of nutrients indispensable to the body.
Pure Bee Honey (Mel)
• Honey contains small amounts of water, fat and protein, has a relatively small PH, a high osmolarity that means “vitreous living conditions” for bacteria
– bioflavonoids in the honey have direct antibacterial effect
– Many of the enzymes of honey are finally antibacterial.